Want a simple way to incorporate thankfulness into your child's everyday routine? As promised, here's another one:
I love the idea of asking your child to name three things for which they are thankful. What a great way to not only get kids counting their blessings, but also to encourage them to talk about their day. This little chat could ensue during a car ride home from school, at the dinner table, or perhaps during bath time (for those little tots that still need mom's help.)
For me, the most natural time add this to our routine is to make it a part of bedtime... book, song, and thankful list! So that's what I will do for my youngest two. I'm even going to pop into the bedrooms of my oldest two as they are heading to bed and see what they have to say. Hopefully, it is more than "Mom! I don't like people coming in my room."
Continue to Days 26 and 27, Feel Good Music Playlists.
For the introduction and list of daily topics for my project, 31 Days of Positive Thinking, go here.


No comments:
Post a Comment