
Wow. I've had less than 24 hours to consider this project of writing on one topic for 31 consecutive days. I'm going against my think-it-through-and-plan-extensively self and jumping right in! Ack! Please be patient with me as my thoughts evolve. I cannot tell you what day 31 will look like. I can only tell you what I hope for... that the doubt and worry that so often cloud my face will be replaced with a light of faith and gratitude that propels me forward with optimism and becomes an encouraging influence to those I love.
I love Helen Keller. The shift from shadow to sunshine in the following quote perfectly describes what I hope to accomplish.

For some time I have been collecting inspiring quotes and articles about positive thinking. During this month of October I will revisit those items, share them and start practicing their advice.
This page will be home to 31 Days of Positive Thinking and links to new content will be added daily. If you wish to get a daily notice, simply like CG Dickson [the blog] on faebook.
31 Days of Positive Thinking, Day 1, Introduction (you are here)
Day 2, Gratitude Journal
Day 3, My Favorite Quote
Day 4, My Motivation
Day 5, Balance
Day 6, Thanks for the Ordinary
Day 7, Turning a Negative into a Positive
Day 8, Gratitude in Trials
Day 9, Attitude
Day 10, Gratitude: 5 Family Projects
Day 11, Positive Thinking with an Anxiety Disorder
Days 12-18, 7 Ways to Boost Your Mood
Day 19, Be Kind to Yourself
Day 20, Self-Affirmations
Day 21, I am...
Day 22, You Are Enough
Day 23, Forgive Yourself
Day 24, Don't Compare Yourself to Others
Day 25, Thankful... get your kids talking
Days 26 and 27, Feel Good Music Playlists
Day 28, FHE Lesson on Positive Thinking and Our Thankful Tree
Day 29, Saying Thank You [Thank You Card Printables]
Day 30, Inspiring Interview with Courtney Crozier!
Day 31, Positive Thinking Rocks!
Day 2, Gratitude Journal
Day 3, My Favorite Quote
Day 4, My Motivation
Day 5, Balance
Day 6, Thanks for the Ordinary
Day 7, Turning a Negative into a Positive
Day 8, Gratitude in Trials
Day 9, Attitude
Day 10, Gratitude: 5 Family Projects
Day 11, Positive Thinking with an Anxiety Disorder
Days 12-18, 7 Ways to Boost Your Mood
Day 19, Be Kind to Yourself
Day 20, Self-Affirmations
Day 21, I am...
Day 22, You Are Enough
Day 23, Forgive Yourself
Day 24, Don't Compare Yourself to Others
Day 25, Thankful... get your kids talking
Days 26 and 27, Feel Good Music Playlists
Day 28, FHE Lesson on Positive Thinking and Our Thankful Tree
Day 29, Saying Thank You [Thank You Card Printables]
Day 30, Inspiring Interview with Courtney Crozier!
Day 31, Positive Thinking Rocks!
Check out all the fantastic categories and participating bloggers by visiting the hostess of 31 Days 2013, The Nester.

No comments:
Post a Comment