As a follow up to the previous introduction to self-affirmations, I would like to share a few of my daily affirmations.
I look forward to each new day.
I am excited to discover the inspiration and blessings Heavenly Father has in store for me.
I am grateful for a healthy body that can exercise and complete the work required of me this day.
I show love and appreciation for my body by choosing nutritious foods and eating moderately.
I am blessed with family and friends who love and support me. I am happy to be kind and encouraging to others.
I am excited to discover the inspiration and blessings Heavenly Father has in store for me.
I am grateful for a healthy body that can exercise and complete the work required of me this day.
I show love and appreciation for my body by choosing nutritious foods and eating moderately.
I am blessed with family and friends who love and support me. I am happy to be kind and encouraging to others.
I'm telling you, starting my day with positive thoughts really makes a difference. I love recognizing my blessings and potential before I start my day.
And here is the girl who can really show us how it's done. Meet Jessica and I promise you will be inspired.
Invitation: Share one of your affirmations in the comments.
Continue to Day 22, You Are Enough.
For the introduction and list of daily topics for my project, 31 Days of Positive Thinking, go here.


No comments:
Post a Comment