Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Feel Good Music Playlists, Day 26 and 27

jon bon jovie quote, cgdickson the blogMusic is one of 7 ways to boost your mood. Today I'm sharing my feel good music playlists. Songs on my first list are my self confidence boosters- reminding me that I'm awesome and loved, just the way I am. These tunes reinforce the message of self-love and forgiveness as talked about on days 19-23 of the 31 Days of Positive Thinking series. Just click on the bold "my power songs" heading to listen to or watch the videos.

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
Destiny's Child - Survivor
The Muppets (2011) - Me Party
Martina McBride - My Baby Loves Me Just the Way That I Am
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
Trisha Yearwood - Real Live Woman
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
Eric Church - Like Jesus Does (Acoustic)
Next up are "my happy songs." This list was a little harder to generate. It's my personality to be more dramatic and deep than to be light and fun but I need a little of that too. Again, you can click the bold heading "my happy songs" to listen to or watch the videos.

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
Jack Johnson - Upside Down
Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything
The Beatles- Here Comes The Sun
James Taylor - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
Schroeder-Headz - Linus and Lucy / Schroeder-Headz
Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker - When The Sun Goes Down
Chipmunks and Chipettes - I Got a Feeling - Chipmunks and Chipettes

Invitation: Listen to some of your feel good songs today and share one in the comments.
For the introduction and list of daily topics for my project, 31 Days of Positive Thinking, go here.

No comments: