Saturday, December 27, 2008

Not Ready For This

Meet Seth's little friend Presley. She is the girl next door (well, across the street.) These two were born on the same day just a couple of hours apart! She and her family joined us for Christmas dinner.


P- Look at Seth's hand so nonchalantly on MY tray. Oh my, I think he's about to make a move.
S- Nice, sturdy tray. Is that a Graco?


P- He must be shy, I think I'll help him out.
S- Uh-oh.


P- Got it!
S- This feels yucky!


P- Darn.
S- Whew!


P- Maybe he'll be ready for commitment by New Year's.
S- Yep, she likes me.

3 comments:

Emily said...

HA HA HA!! LOVE THIS!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Ella said...

So cute, and I can't believe they were born on the same day!

Erin said...

Very cute, but where is your blog about how you admit that the Utes are an amazing team. teehee