
Seth is just a growing and growing. I was happy to finally catch his infectious laugh on camera.

This month Seth started babbling a bit more. I'm just sure he's practicing for his first word "mama." (Since none of the other kids did.)

Seth has started SCREAMING- it's like a siren. I think he is trying to be as loud as his big brother and sisters. When at the dinner table, he proves that he has quite a reach for such little arms. Seth is content to stay in one place for now. (Better enjoy it while I can, right?)

Seth has become quite the charmer. We don't see much of him at church as his new friends Bro and Sis B are more than happy to cuddle with him for an hour...or two... or three.

He's a doll. We are crazy about him. We can't imagine our family without this little bundle of love!
3 comments:
Those eyes! Such a doll. Love the photo of Seth and Livvy.
Merry Christmas!
I couldn't believe how good he was when we were with you guys for Thanksgiving. He would just lay on the floor content! So cute!
there is a really strong gene in your family... can't put my finger on whose it is, but your kids are so obviously siblings, it's crazy.
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
Post a Comment