(I am having trouble deciding if I should enlarge family picture #1 or #2. Any opinions?)
1

2

I could also use opinions on which version of me I should use on the website. Brown or vintage colors? (None is NOT an option though I wish it were. Ha.)


Now, on to some favorites...






And Janet was looking too good not to get in front of the camera. I think she could still fit into her size 5 cheerleading skirt from high school, but I still like her anyway. Here's one of Janet...

Don't forget to vote. Family picture 1 or 2? Me in brown or vintage? (I'm really just wanting to see if anyone is still reading my blog.)
12 comments:
Wow, Clair, those are seriously great pictures. I like family picture 2 the best and I can't believe that Dave looks the EXACT SAME in both. I like the pic of you in vintage colors best. And I seriously LOVE every other picture. Playing, kissing, Seth sitting between your legs. Awesome! What a great photo shoot!
Yes, we're reading!! #2 of the family, love how Faith is admiring Seth. The first pic of you. Love the one of you and Dave and the one of Seth and everyone's legs! What a beautiful family.
I like the vintage look the best but I like picture #1 because you can see Faith's face. All pictures are wonderful. Your family is so photo perfect!!!!
hmm. i'm so analytical, that you will probably regret asking for an opinion.
i like number one because everyone is looking at the camera. it's cute how faith is looking at seth in number 2, but for enlarging purposes, it might be best to see her face. i like your smile better in number two. i also like the fact that livvy is sitting up straighter in number tow. however, i am completely freaked out by the fact that i can't spot one single difference between dave one and dave two. is he wax?
i guess i'm going to say two.
i think you are looking fabulous, and i like the slightly longer length on your hair now. not that you asked for an opinion on that but i'm giving it anyway. i like the sepia picture because you look tanner. or more tan. i vote two and sepia.
the end.
I actually like pic #1 because I can see everyone's face. I also like the vintage color! You have such a beautiful family. I hope you all enjoyed your trip "home"! Take care
Heya Clair! BEAUTIFUL pictures...so fun to see you all:) I like family pic number 1 and then I like the vintage colors for you:)
Clair! What cute pictures!! Your family has changed so much! I can't believe how big Seth is! I know I made a blog but haven't posted anything on it since I made it! That worked out real well! Hehehe
#2 family picture.
#1 of you.
wow, they're great!!
for sure i vote for fam pic #1 and for you, the sepia one - all browns.
love the one with little seth and all your feet! she did great!
I like vintage. Great shots!
I'm voting for family pic #2 and your vintage color picture. You all look so great in the pics. Nice.
Andrea must have been peaking into my brain! I second what she said..oh yeah, is Dave made of wax? That was pretty funny!
Post a Comment