photo from April 2007January 8, 2009
Dear Faith,
This morning as I walked you to the bus stop and held your little hand I just felt so very blessed to have you as a daughter. You looked so adorable in your poofy pink coat and your new chin length bob that shows of your shiny "white and yellow" hair. The red kool-aid stain around your lips just added to the your cuteness. I told you how much I loved you and what a beautiful and cute daughter you are. You know you are cute. :)
We were the first ones to the bus stop so you asked if you could swing at the playground right nearby. I told you it would be cold but that you could swing until you felt too cold. I lifted you up and gave you a tiny push and then, as usual, you took off pumping those little legs like it was second nature. I reminded you that you were the youngest child I ever saw get the hang of swinging on your own so quickly. I said something about you being the best little pumper and you added "in the whole wide world."
For the last two days in a row we have played doctor's office at home and you asked if we could do it again when you got home today. You are Dr. Lily and I'm Dr. Karen. We take turns getting the patients (stuffed animals and Seth) from the waiting area (the small couch) and then checking them with your doctor kit in the examination room (the big couch.) We have had lots of sore throats. Everyone gets a shot reguardless of health. The sick ones have to lay down on one of the many blankets on the floor so they can rest and get better.I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and what an amazing 4 year old girl you are. I know I must enjoy these young moments because soon you will be 5 and then you'll be going to school all day in kindergarten. So I hope we can play and have lots of fun together now. And I will still love you in kindergarten too!
Love,
Mom

2 comments:
You make me want to cry! It all goes too fast. I am looking into getting my blog published as a coffeetable book/scrapbook for us. This kind of entry would be perfect.
i love how seth is sort of an afterthought patient.
this was beautiful.
Post a Comment