
We are all in love with Seth. It's amazing that he is 9 months old already. His hair is growing- see the little tuff on top! And he has 3 teeth! Seth is still pretty content to sit and smile. Not much moving around yet, though he will roll a couple times or scoot a little bit to get from point A to point B. His Glorious Chubbiness weighed in at 23 lbs at his doctor's check-up. (Yes, I know that some of you have 2 year olds that weigh less!) Sometimes we hear Seth jabbering softly to himself. We call this his "sweet talkin'." He started clapping to which we say "yeah!" One evening I was sitting at the kitchen table with him propped up on the table facing me. He clapped and then leaned forward into me. It was like an armless hug. He would clap and hug, clap and hug. It was so fun.

Here Seth is playing peek-a-boo with Paul.



And he was the cutest of Faith's patients at her doctor's office.


Hooray for Seth!
5 comments:
9 months, WOW! And he has shorts on. Is that to show-off his adorable cubbiness or is it really shorts-weather there?
those blue eyes! papi... watch out.
Clair, you always beat me to the month-day posts! Okay, I think I've only actually done one but I have good intentions! What a little cutie he is, I love seeing him in all his chubby cuteness.
He has beautiful blue eyes like Faith!
That first picture is so adorable!
Post a Comment