I have mentioned the artwork of Mark Mabry before in the post Thoughts on the Savior. For Christmas I received the Reflections of Christ DVD which documents the making of incredible photographs that depict the life of Christ. Now I'm putting the musical CD and a print on my birthday wish list. I greatly admire the talent and inspiration of the artists, both visual and musical, who testify of Christ through art and song. I wish to add my witness that I know we have a loving Savior and friend in Jesus. It is hard to put into words how moving the images and music of this project are. See for yourself by going to Reflections of Christ. Select "video" to see a short slide show of Mabry's images set to music.
(The only thing I don't recommend is the book which in my opinion just didn't do justice to the amazing images.)
2 comments:
I also found this DVD very moving and touched my spirit beyond words.
I too know that we have a loving Savior and friend in Jesus. The ability to put in words the moving scenes that are in the DVD are beyond me.
We gave the book to one of Bill's friends at work who is a non member and he said that it was the best present he got this year.
I also suggest that everyone go to the website and view the video. You will be amazed at the feelings it brings to your spirit.
It really is amazing. It's also on youtube!
Post a Comment