Monday, April 27, 2009

Month of the Military Child



April is the Month of the Military Child.

This is a photo of some of the Army brats that roam our neighborhood.

I salute the military children for all the sacrifices they make for which they didn't sign up. I am amazed as I watch them endure with great resiliency lives of constant change... leaving old homes and old friends for new ones. And I pray that God will especially bless them when their hearts are hurting while a parent is so far from home, for so long, for a reason they can't fully comprehend.

God Bless Our Troops!
God Bless Their Children!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Amen!

The Griner Family: said...

How cute is Seth!!!! Livvy is getting tall!!

Anonymous said...

Just got a call from Peter yesterday, he caught a flight 2 weeks early and will be home tomorrow from Iraq!!!!! Yeah! Call me, just not tomorrow!