


When I saw this photo with the glorious single dandelion fluff floating in the air, I knew I needed more dandelions.

So Olivia and I headed out in the evening, and a small bribe convinced her that she would be able to survive an hour in an itchy sweater that was too tight in the armpits. We hit the dandelion jackpot here...

and got these photos before sunset...





And this last one has no dandelions but I LOVE it.

"I'd rather have dandelions on my table than diamonds around my neck." Unknown
PS- Really, it is dandelions galore over here. A couple days after the former pictures were taken I found my big metal bowl filled with what I would call dandelion stew. Olivia told me that it was actually medicine.
10 comments:
clair, they are absolutely stunning! i love them!!
where can i find the posts in which you plagiarize everything you're learning in this class for my personal gain? get back to me on that.
Just beautiful:) I can't believe how big Olivia has gotten...a beautiful, beautiful young lady:) I can still see her and Leif playing on the floor together. My how the time is a-flyin'!!! My favorite is the second one of her and the seeds all look magical! Neat-o!
These are beautiful dandelion photos! And I love the one with the barn and the sun flares. Clair, you are amazing.
Way cool, Clair!! Makes me want to learn some "real" camera tricks. Tell Olivia the itchy sweater was totally worth it, bribe or not!
Bill and I just looked at these photos and he told me you are "good". Keep up the good work. Do you have his web site? He just posted a picture of a Lonely Road that he took when we were in Kansas last. Here is the link: http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/Default.aspx?id=223861&iPage=1&mp=V3
Clair,
Great job! Tell Oliva it could be worse she could have to wear a sixteen year old wool cheerleading sweater in 90 degree weather! You are well on your way to being the next Schlomer with a nicer side.
Janet
Well done dear friend, well done!!!
HOLY SCHMOLEY, Amazing work...oh and yes you are now my IDOL.
Seriously, they are beautiful and stunning. Great work!
very cool pics, clair. very exciting.
ok, I love those shots...I want posters of them! Great job :)
Post a Comment