Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sweet Rewards










Would you do the Army crawl for an oreo?

4 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

um, i think you're supposed to dangle a carrot, not an oreo.

good that you made an exception in this case, however, as the carrot is probably a choking hazard.

Melanie said...

I love it! Personally, the Oreo wouldn't do it for me though. Maybe one of those mall-variety snickerdoodles. :)
Looks like we'll both be looking for "treasures" under the couch soon. Your "treasures" are more colorful and less scary than mine, however.

Linda said...

I showed this story to Bill and he told me you had a lot of talent and he admired your ability to capture your story in pictures. He really admires your work.

I love your pictures and your blog. I cannot imagine that Oliva is growing up so fast. I remember when I had her in the nursery.
Time flies so fast.

Have a wonderful day!

Ella said...

very cute. Jane preferred anything electronic but where's the fun in that?