
On April 3, 1998 Dave and I vowed to be true to each other. Above is our engagement photo. (No, really, that IS us!) While my waist has grown and Dave's hair has not, we are grateful that our love remains. Below is a photo taken right after we said the "I do's." I love this picture cause it catches how totally happy we were to be "Mr. and Mrs."

Happy Anniversary, Love!
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary Love Birds!!! I hope you have a beautiful, beautiful day:)
noe looks at this and says, "why did joel get married?" joel is a little mexican boy in her kindergarten class. apparently, he resembles dave.
happy anniversary!
Hope you have a great day!
Happy Anniversary! I love your photos! So what's your story? I never heard how you met etc...
Wow, happy anniversary! I hope you had a great day, with lots of lovin'! Ours is just around the corner, but not quite 11 years.
Is it your anniv already??? I think I just read the last one seems like last week with all the cool pics of the B&B on MO!!! Man time flies! Happy Anniv!
11 years. WOW!! Andy and I wonder if we will kill each off before the 11 year mark!:) Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy late anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment