
But we made it through, and the kids looked cute and got lots of candy, and I'm looking forward to raiding their stashes for all the Almond Joys. We went to a "party" at one of Dave's co-worker's houses. It turned out to be a "start trick-or-treating here and when you get done we'll feed you some chili" affair. And as if we don't have enough candy already, we are going to our church "trunk-or- treat" tomorrow.





Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the costumes, especially the fairy - is she Tinkerbell? Faith's skirt looks like one I made for Mollie, only yours looks tons better!
Faith is so beautiful!!! What a beautiful Dickson Family!
those costumes are so adorable, and your kids wear them so well!! that tinkerbell is something else.
Very cute. Faith does look awesome, was her costume homemade? I also love Red Riding Hood. Not sure what Paul is exactly but he looks dashing as well. And Cookie Monster is so cute. I love Halloween!
Oh my goodness I love the costumes! Korbin especially like Paul's costume, and said that Olivia looked so pretty as an "old lady so I had to get out our story book to read him Little Red Riding Hood.
Post a Comment