
This morning Faith sat on the kitchen counter and helped with the pancakes by stirring the batter. When I was cooking the pancakes on the stove, I told her I didn't need help on this part and that she didn't need to be close to the hot stove. She strengthened her plea by telling me that Daddy lets her flip the pancakes. Paul, who was listening to our exchange, said matter-of-factly, "Daddy is nicer at cooking but, Mommy is better at it!"


5 comments:
first of all, love that the setting involves pancakes. perfect.
faith's hair is getting so long! i love it. she looks like such a big girl.
and that paul. a genius with the spoken word. i should cross stitch that and hang it in my kitchen.
You are such a good mom to make pancakes for your kids!!! Faith is beautiful!
I'm not sure if I'd rather be the nicer one or the better. Right now I'm probably not either!
THAT is hilarious! out of the mouths of babes eh?!!
How funny is that! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment