Thursday, October 23, 2008

Seth, 6 months!

Happy Half Birthday to my gorgeous hunk of sweet love!



Here's a peak at Seth's 6th month:

He found his toes



He caught on to eating solid foods and gobbled up his first vegetable- squash.



He cries when mommy moves out of sight and breaks down into hysterics when someone unfamiliar tries to hold him. (Mommy's boy! It's in the early stages and I'm still feeling flattered by it.)

He graduated from the baby bath to the bathtub ring.



He is still the cutest little laugher. He loves to laugh and has the biggest laughs. Sometimes he just starts laughing out of the blue. (He's probably remembering something dumb I did.) It is my goal to catch one on camera but every time he sees that black box his huge smile diminishes a bit. I'm going to have to be more sneaky.

He's everyone's favortie toy.


And finally, there are times when he just needs to get away from all the chaos that comes with a family of 6. His favorite resting spot is the couch in the piano room (which is an incentive to keep up with that laundry.)


6 month weigh in- 20 lbs 7 oz!

Here's to six months of blessed happiness with baby Seth!

6 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

SIX MONTHS??? i swear you just announced your pregnancy yesterday. man. crazy!

he is darling. i love the last shot of him strung out on the couch. he looks like i feel half the time.

Ella said...

I loved reading about and seeing Seth! He is so cute. He looks like Faith, right? Is he asleep in that last photo? It's so cute. I don't know how I missed it, but I've never even seen a bathtub ring! It's awesome! And I love that Faith is helping wash him. Very cute. Can't wait to meet him in person.

lisa slocombe said...

he's sooo cute, clair! i love that last pic of him with his chubby legs. so sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a hunk-a-chunk of burnin baby luv!

mama bear said...

he is such a cutie! I love the picture of him sprawled on the couch. Madi rolls right off when I try that with her, silly girl!

Jake said...

He is babylicious! I love six month old boys.