A few things you need for a successful soccer season are...
1- adoring fans

2- contact with the ball at least once a quarter

3- one or two teammates to back you up just in case

4- coaches with lots of patience

5- Small victories to keep you encouraged

6- half-time snacks to help you re-fuel

7- a professional looking goalie shirt

8- team unity

9 a team cheer to keep you busy when you're on the bench

10- easily intimidated opponents

11- and of course, plenty of water
4 comments:
Those pics were really fun to see! I loved soccer. Paul looks like such a stud in #7 and picture #10 is so hysterical I can't believe you captured it. Awesome.
How fun, I can't wait till my kids are old enough for soccer!
hilarious post, awesome pictures, clever title... clair, you do not disappoint.
i was so excited at this year's soccer season because mika got to wear "real" goalie shirt, and i knew it would make my pictures turn out so much better than the oversized tshirt goalie pics we usually get.
here's to small joys in life.
Soccer looks so much more fun in this post.
Personally I am celebrating the fact that we have only one more game!
Post a Comment