
We enjoyed our 2nd Annual holiday trip to the theatre by going to Suessical. It was a lot of fun, but it is going to be hard to ever top last year's outing. The Suessical characters were cute and there were lots of bright colors and Suessish scenery. I was under the impression that the show was going to be more of a mix of Suess characters, but actually it was basically a mesh of Horton Hears a Who and Hatches an Egg with the Cat in the Hat thrown in there. We all had hoped to catch a glimpse of the Grinch, but I guess he was busy stealing Christmas trees while everyone was out at the theatre. And hey, where was Sam I Am?!
The kids enjoyed their hats and luckily Dave assured me that they were priced to sell at $5 a piece before I had a heart attack. Miss Faith was the winner of a door prize as seen below.

1 comment:
i bet people thought we were crazy if they looked at us while driveing! LOL
Post a Comment