True, I did blush like a school girl when I first saw Casey...

But it's Andrew Garcia that I cannot get enough of this morning! I have been listening to his last performance over and over on youtube and I just don't have the equipment to turn it up load enough to satisfy. That is kind of out of character for me, but I just want the song to full the whole house. It's happy and fun and I could really use some of that right now.
Anyway, Andrew had been doing so poorly that I would not have been sad to see him go until this week! Yeah, the Paula Abdul song he did before going to the big stage was great, but after weeks of misses, I really didn't believe he had another hit in him. But he did! And I'm hoping he can get another, and another, 'cause I would buy this guy's music!
So this is what I wish I could crank up...
Here's another gem I found on youtube...double your pleasure, double your fun. My only complaint about the MJ medley is that "Billie Jean" didn't make the cut.
Go Andrew!!!
2 comments:
He is definitely my favorite fellow!! I really like Cristal Bowersox for the girls.
PS...Leif was SO upset that DiDi didn't make the cut. He wished he had a tomato to throw.
Post a Comment