Dave and my anniversary took place during this whirlwind weekend. 12 years, baby! So, what did we do? We spent the day with the family at the science center. Only fitting, right? "All because two people fell in love." The stars must have been aligned just right, because we actually found ourselves sitting next to each other during the star show in the planetarium. I looked at Dave and commented that this would likely be the most romantic part of our Anniversary-- gazing at a dome full of stars, side by side... until we took turns chasing Seth around in the dark.
Dave and Paul took a little ride simulating how it would feel to be working on the outside of the space station. Don't think they got much work done.



And the girls attempted a walk on the moon.



Seth, my mom and I were there too, doing our own version of hanging around. I love the challenge of trying to get a decent exposure of the space simulation activities. Nothing like a blaring sun and little choice of where to stand. Well, next time I'm not going to fight it-- I'm getting silhouettes.
No comments:
Post a Comment