I'm so grateful that my children get to know their grandparents. Everyone was excited for Grandma to arrive and clamored for her attention all weekend. Whenever Seth got left out of big kid play, Grandma would give him special attention. She spent a lot of time pulling the wagon.

Olivia and Faith worked hard on some paintings to send home with Grandma for Grandpa G's birthday.


The big kids each took turns rooming with Grandma. Seth saw the cozy looking pile of blankets on the floor by the couch and decided to try it out. So did Tiger.

As always, vsitis with my mom fly by and seem much too short. According to Faith, the only thing better than having Grandma come to our house, is going to hers. :)
3 comments:
I so love your loving description of your mom. Just like I remember her.
Can tell you are a trained artist. Easels, real paints not washable ones :)
Glad you enjoyed the week and the planetarium looks awesome! You go girl, at the gym!
now i miss my mom.
that picture of faith and seth with the meowmeow is gorgeous. really, i love it!
ps also loving the new header pic. what did you resize that to? i think i need to figure out a better shape for mine. it takes up half my page.
I love the description of mom. So sweet. Sometimes I forget how lucky we are.
Post a Comment