So I've been thinking, "what in the world could I give away?" It took me some time to come up with a little "Clair package," but I've got three things to give to one of my loyal readers.
Remember the post in which I exposed Cover Girl for false advertising? Well, I told you what NOT to buy, but didn't tell you what you should buy instead. For long lashes, get (or win) yourself some Lash Out by L'oreal. I've used it for years. We're talking luscious length here, girls. In moments of weakness I have strayed, but I have always come back. I'm giving away one tube of this mascara.I don't think I ever blogged about this next item, but it is long overdue that I tell you about this nifty little gadget. It is The Pampered Chef's Nylon Scrapper.
It is intended to be used to scrape stuff off your stoneware, but it gets used for much more than that around here. It's a lifesaver when it comes to scraping dried-up blobs of pancake batter off of the kitchen counter. I also carry it in my pocket when I mop the floors. Whenever I come upon an unidentified gloop of sticky stuff that the mop is not handling well, I pull out my squarish, little, brown helper and with a flick of the wrist, it's history. I'm giving away one package of 3 of these babies.And last, and perhaps least, I am offering you a choice of one of two photographs that I took during "The Photography Class" that I went on and on about for awhile- and will still say more about when I finish my delinquent assignments. Choose your favorite photographic impression of nature created with a spin or a shake of the good ol' Rebel camera. I will only be slightly offended if I visit and find that you have hung my masterpiece in the bathroom. (I will be extremely offended if I see it tacked up on your fridge with a promotional magnet from your local bank.) I'm giving away 1 photo- you chose between these two images-

So how do you win? Leave me a comment. Anything at all. You could only increase your chances of winning by saying how much you love my sense of humor, or that my baby is the most adorable boy on the planet IF I was going to be the one drawing names. But I will leave that to the unadulterated hands of whichever of my kids is likely to be hovering over me asking me if it is there turn yet to use the computer. So, you might as well just tell me what you ate for breakfast this morning. Just make sure I have a way to contact you if you win. If I don't already have an email address for you or a link to your own blog- let me have it already! (Email it if you don't want to post it. See my addy in the left sidebar.)
Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, July 21st. The winner will be drawn and announced the next day. The winner will receive a "Clair package" that will include one mascara, one package of nylon scrappers, and one photo. I'm afraid that if I have more than one winner, that the victory will not be as sweet. It won't be as fun to win knowing that your chances of winning were greater than 50%, right? Good luck you two... I mean... good luck to all seven of my loyal readers! And may the winner not be disappointed.
12 comments:
well, hopefully being the first to replay will give me good luck! As for breakfast...I am debating how to sneak a big piece of DELICIOUS chocolate cake upstairs (our of sight of Andy who would totally flip out and Caleb who would devour my last piece in seconds). Unfortunately, since bedrest and morning sickness have become of me I will probably end up eating a nectarine and some ice chips:)
Clair, let me be the first to say...how I adore thee...let me count the ways.
1. willing to have a giveaway
2. willing to have a giveaway
3. willing to have a giveaway
No NO No seriously, I SO enjoy checking in and seeing your beautiful family and your amazing art!
Oh yes- I also enjoy your willingness to have a giveaway!
LOVES!
Emily
Clair,
Love your blog. You have such a good attitude about everything. Reading your blog reminds me to savor my children and life. And I'm not just saying that to butter you up for the contest. It's all true even if it takes a contest for me to take the time to say it. :)
Janeal
Great stuff. Never thought of using the scrapers for the floor. What a great idea. Breakfast-hmmm. I had rice chex just after sending my husband with Jarom, my 3 yr old, to the hospital for x-rays. We had finally ventured out to the ward's EQ BBq when Jarom gets hit by a skateboarder and his board. My brave little boy. The great thing is that he has no broken bones they could find.
Cool idea!!! I do need a new mascara, I don't really like the one I'm using now ;) Did I tell you how delicious that carrot cake for book club will be? I think it might be even MORE delicious if I have some cool brown things to use to clean up my mess in the kitchen! And, well heck, I just love all of your pictures, especially of the cutest little baby in the world! (I can say that because all of my kids are officially pre-school age and older!)
I think i will be having yogurt. cottage cheese and nuts for breakfast. I can't beieve you haven't recieved your CD. I sent another email to the sponsor and hope to hear back from them soon. If not, I'll just send you one. That makes me so frustrated!
i do the same exact thing with the scrapers. i thrashed my last one trying to scrape burnt-on crud off my grill, and i was in a moment of panic because i wasn't sure how to get a new one. not sure where that worry came in though. i mean, hello... i'm MORMON! if i'm not being invited to a stampin up party, a creative memories party, or a usborne books party, then for SURE i'll get an invitation to a pampered chef party.
the upside of winning this contest is that i can politely decline the next invitation i receive, because i have the only product that my cheap-self will buy from them.
How fancy!!! Maybe you've inspired me to have a give away...I'll have to think on it. I love your blog with or without a give away! It is fun though! Wohoo!!!
Ok.. must be more than 7 readers because I am going to be the 10th comment! I have not had breakfast yet but I am starving!
I don't have those brown things from pampered chef but they look great, I do however have a lot of goop on my floor that could use scraping up! I also need some good mascara... I guess if I don't win, I know what kind to buy next time!
Hey, guess what?! I'm NUMBER 11, Clair, so HA HA, you're more popular than you think!
And if you're opening this contest to Canadians (unlike most other American contests), then I'm entering!! ;)
Loved the amazon gift card, btw. :D
I know I've missed the deadline and I actually thought to myself yesterday as I was scrapping gum off of the floor: I need to reply to Clairand maybe I can win one of those scrapy things. More importantly, what I wanted to tell you was that I already own a piece of your art. You painted me a watercolor for my birthday one year. Remember when we took art together in HS? I think you painted it for me the summer after that. I've always liked it. I'll have to take a picture of it and send it to you. Anyhow, have a blessed day!
Post a Comment