Seth easily fills the kitchen sink now, and the regular bath tub seems so big for a little guy bathing solo. But his clever brother and sisters recommended trying the sink in the laundry room. I must say, it is "just his size!"



(And you thought this was going to be a post about me and my plus size underwear! Ha!)
7 comments:
you are so funny sometimes i can't stand it. plus size underwear. i love you.
and as always, fabulous pictures.
OH MY GOODNESS! Clair, baby Seth is SO handsome. Ay Currumba, I'm loving the sink photo's, however I must admit...a little sad not to hear about underwear?!
-Ha, just kidding!
Hoping ALL is well!
I see a lot of Olivia in him in that first photo, mouth and eyes?!? Wish you could come live with us and take pictures of my kids for me!
OMG... he is so cute... makes me want another baby... almost!
Haha that is so funny. I give Presley a bath in the downstairs sink and she loves it. She will come up to me when I am cleaning up dinner and wants a bath.
Seth is so adorable, love the pictures!
What a cutie! And that is such a good idea!
Post a Comment