Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Winner Is...

With the help of my little Paul, the winner has been drawn. Defying 10 to 1 odds today is...



Congrats to Robyn! Robyn is my college buddy from BYU. We went through the Art Education program together. (Remember that elaborate set of posters we had to make for Aesthetics class- one on each of the art theories... Hedonist, Neo-Rationalist, Marxist, and so on and so forth. Something to be proud of for sure- now, where are mine?!)

After filling Paul in on the details of the giveaway he asked, "Why are you giving the stuff away? Is it because if you sold it, it wouldn't be worth very much?" Exactly.

Thanks for playing!

5 comments:

The Griner Family: said...

I bet if you let Seth draw he would have picked my name;)

the wrath of khandrea said...

paul is very wise for his young years.

Ella said...

Oh my Gosh! I can't believe I forgot to enter. I was so excited about it, too! Why are all my days meshing together and making me forget everything?!

Jennifer said...

Oh too bad it wasn't me... maybe next time~! Thanks for the chance to win! Have a good week!

buttercup said...

Clair, I've been at Girls' Camp all week and this was such a fun way to come home--And yes I know where those posters of mine are and I have never used them and probably never will! Remember our trip to Los Angeles? I am going to find those photos and post them to Facebook.