Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First Guest Post

Dear Readers of Mommy's Blog,

After perusing the blog myself last night, I was crushed to find out that my monthly updates came to an abrupt halt when I turned one year old. For those of you who have missed me, let me assure you that I have been progressing at Seth-speed. I pulled myself up in my playpen at 13 months and I'm cruisin' with the best of 'em now at 14 months. The bottle is history, and I am climbing stairs in record time.

Don't you feel better now? I truly hope you weren't sick with worry as you wondered if my development was at a standstill equal to that of Mommy's once frequent, and most popular, posts.

Easy... easy... I don't like to be rushed.

Yeah, I got pictures.

Yours truly,

Seth

PS In honoring the conditions of this guest post, Mommy retains the right to add captions to any and all photos. (Hopefully, nothing too embarrassing.)

Mommy's Hunk of Burnin' Love


Pure Sweetness

4 comments:

Jhona O. said...

Oh Seth you are so cute!!! I love this post and I adore these pics:)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Seth, you are getting so big! And you really know how to rock that Little Swimmer!

The Griner Family: said...

There is nothing cuter then that!! What a handsome stud!!!

Ella said...

Very cute! When will I ever see him again?! Yeah, the swimmer looks like it's hanging on to dear life! So awesome.