(Portrait Mode- at least that's what I suggested Dave use.)Congratulations to Paul (and Dave) for some great racing at this years Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Paul's car "the Sphinx" placed 1st in his Wolf pack and 3rd overall. That means he gets to compete in the district race.
Photos of the event are compliments of Dave. When I hesitated to let him take my camera he gave me this look that said "you are ridiculous for questioning my ability to take care of an expensive camera." So wanting to be a good wife and show confidence in my husband, I put the appropriate lens on the camera and sent him off. (I stayed home with Seth who has been feeling a little puny.) Well, imagine my horror when I went to get the camera out this morning to take pictures of our birthday boy. I look in my bag and the lens and camera are no longer connected and neither one has the protective cap on it! Should have went with my gut...
2 comments:
So THAT is what a derby car should look like... pretty sure Korbin's car won't do well at all. His race is this weekend... I just found out you are supposed to put weights or something on it .
to quote biz markie... "OH, SNAP!"
Post a Comment