Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Poor, Neglected Blog

So... there hasn't been much action over here at "clairsfairytale" blogspot. That's because all the action has been over at "clairs365" blogspot. I thought I wanted to keep the blogs separate, but am now having second thoughts. (Oh, remember that song "My Prerogative?" Sorry.) Perhaps I should just merge the two blogs. The pro would be that anyone interested in our family could get all the updates and antics in one place. The con would be that the 365 blogger diehards might have to read more about my personal life then they care to, and my personal friends and family might get photo-overload-itis. Well, I'm thinking about what to do. Opinions are welcome (if they match mine.)



That's Seth (a few days ago) enjoying the chocolate frosting that was once between two graham crackers. Now, I've seen many a child with a messy face, but this is the first time I saw one with a full beard. Seth isn't feeling quite so happy today. This morning he got tubes put in his ears and is still trying to shake off that anesthesia.

Now, let me think... hmmm...

5 comments:

Ella said...

Thanks for the reminder about the 365 blog. I never put it in my reader so I never looked at it. But I just did! I'll comment over there. Meanwhile, did you know that I have been taking a picture everyday. I got a really cheap point and shoot for Cmas/Bday and lo and behold all of the pics look like they were taking by a really cheap point and shoot! I am almost too embarrassed to even post them. I was planning on doing it at the end of the month. But I don't know how to make like a compilation of pics instead of just one, then another one underneath it, etc. Do you know what I mean?

Jennifer said...

I say merge them.... I don't ever go tothe other site either and am missing out!

the wrath of khandrea said...

i am, in fact, NOT grossed out by it... but only because you clarified that it's not poop.

The Griner Family: said...

Oh no, I have been MIA because out computer caught smoke!:) Poor Seth.

Jennifer said...

I want to see your pictures on THIS blog... I thought I posted before.. but things Have been so hectic I may not have!