Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've Got Your Back! {26/365}

As of yesterday, Olivia has a tin grin. In the evening she went to visit her friend Mady who is right next door, in the same class, and one day older. Apparently the girls got to talking and come to find out Mady has glasses that she never wears to school because she is afraid she will be teased. Well, Olivia and Mady made a pact of "I've got your back. You've got mine." If there are any "four eyes" or "brace face" comments today, the silly tween who dared to tease will suffer the wrath of a BFF (Best Friend Forever.) I thought that was so cute and here are the girls right before their school debut this morning.

(Manual, f/2.8, 1/50 sec, ISO 100)

(My bad on the photo- I really didn't mean to show favoritism by only having my daughter be in focus. That's what happens when you are in a rush and don't check your settings.)

And here's a close up from yesterday, just a few hours after her orthodontic appointment. Please note the festive pink and red rubberbands she chose in preparation for Valentines Day.

(Portrait Mode)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I like how you are putting your settings on the photos, I am still trying to figure everything out and this makes your photos informative as well as fun to look at! Braces? Surely we aren't old enough to have kids with braces-that was us not so long ago! You go girls!

Ella said...

This photo a day thing is really making for some excellent blogging from you! I wish I was the actual picture taker in this family, and was good at it. I think it would have been a lot more fun to do this 365 thing!

Jhona O. said...

Beautiful girls with beautiful hearts! I'm happy they have each other:)