eighteen

(manual, f/4, 1/1240 sec, ISO 320)
Another day off of school. Another concoction from my 10 year old. This time, a bird feeder. (At first sight I, too, was scared- that birdseed clearly resembles a swarm of insects or worse.)
The whole gang is interested in testing the durability of Daddy's stale hotdog bun line.

(manual, f/11, 1/125 sec, ISO 320, and darn that slide!)
seventeen

Isaiah 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth...
(manual, f/32, 1/1000 sec, ISO 100)
sixteen

More holiness give me.
I need it.
(manual, f/2.8, 1/1250 sec, ISO 100)
fifteen

I crash and burn at 8:something this evening.
"Oh no, I haven't taken a picture today!"
Camera phone to the rescue. Click.
Zzzzz...
fourteen

Daddy's keys found an hour too late. Faith was pretending they were hers and slept with them under her pillow.
(manual, f/2.8, 1/100 sec, ISO 200)
thirteen

Since it has been so c-c-c-cold lately, I've been picking up my little walkers from school.
(full 1.3 megapixel camera phone)
twelve

Through trial and error, I have learned that I must do three things for myself each morning if I want to do and be my best.
1) exercise
2) read and pray
3) eat my oatmeal
(manual, f/2.8, 1/100, ISO 100)
eleven

Night-night, my big sweet baby.
(manual, f/2.8, 1/60 sec, ISO 800)
ten

Heading out the door for church. I love that you can see two of them holding their scriptures. Maybe we would have been on time had I not insisted on this photo. But, I did save 10 minutes by letting the purple accented sport socks slide.
(manual, f/2.8, 1/400 sec, ISO 800)
nine

Seth coloring on paper instead of the walls.
photography by Olivia, age 10
(portrait mode, f/4, 1/60 sec, ISO 400, flash)
eight

My favorite weekdays are the ones when I get to be a homebody and fold laundry while working my way through the series MONK.
(manual, f/2.8, 1.60 sec, ISO 800)
seven

Day two's pitiful smattering of snowflakes has been upstaged by about 1 inch.
Paper plate snowman courtesy of Faith.
(manual, f/4, 1/1250 sec, ISO-1000- yeah, I forgot to get it off of 1000, again!)
six

So, I didn't feel like making dinner tonight.
I'm excited to report that I finally figured out how to get photos off of my phone!
(camera phone, enough said)
five

Faith demonstrates what a 5 year old girl might wear to kindergarten if her mother didn't make a couple of outfit adjustments first.
(manual, f/2.8, 1/800 sec, ISO 1000)
four

Seth, 20 months, makes all of us laugh with his spinning dance that he does every Family Night during song time.
(portrait mode, f/4, 1/60 sec, ISO 400, flash)
three

sunday night popcorn
My family is catching on to this tradition from my childhood. :)
my boys
(manual, f/1.8, 1/50 sec, ISO 1000)
two

just in case this is the most snow we get this year
(manual, f/1.8, 1/200 sec, ISO 100)
one

so excited to start my 365
my honey and me, snapped a few seconds after ringing in the New Year with a kiss
getting a "me" photo out of the way up front... and without make-up
(self-portrait mode, f/2.8, .3 sec, ISO 400, flash)
1 comment:
Love the sun pic and the bible one. Can sympathize with the keys pic- lose mine every few weeks- I usually find my kids guilty until proven innocent. Faith and Delaney have a similar style- what Delaney wore to church on Sunday was so out there...sometimes ya have to let go. Enjoyed these pics since I never made it over to the other blog...I was a little busy in Jan. :) Glad you let go of the stress of the everyday pic - they were fun to look at but it's no fun if it's a chore.
Post a Comment