
Q&A about Love and Marriage:
♥What are your middle names? I don't have one and his is Kirk. In fact, he grew up as "Kirk" and I have to keep telling his family that I'm sorry but he introduced himself to me as "Dave."
♥How long have you been together? We started dating in the fall of 1997 so that's 12 years.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Just a couple of weeks.
♥ Who asked who out? Well, I offered to take him out to dinner as a thank you for letting me (practically a stranger at the time) borrow his truck for a couple of days while my Jeep was in the shop. I consider this our first date. He took it from there.
♥ Who made the first move? I left that to him and he was brave.
♥ How old are each of you? I am 36 while he is 38.
♥ Did you go to the same school? No- He claims 13 different mascots and I'm simply a greyhound.
♥ Are you from the same home town? Dave is an Army brat who was born in Rupert, Idaho. I am a small town Missouri girl.
♥ Who is the smartest? Dave is sooo smart, but I don't think he'll ever get over the fact that I got a higher IQ score on some dumb online thing. I got better grades but he probably actually understood the concepts.
♥ Who majored in what? I have a BA in Art Education. Dave is VERY close to his BS in Biology- c'mon Dave... you can do it!!!
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Dave is sensitive when it comes to stray animals and beggars on the side of the road. But I am more sensitive when it comes to getting my feelings hurt. He's all about others and I'm all about me.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We take turns between mexican (for me) and steakhouses (for him.)
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Furthest west is Idaho/Utah. Furthest east is Gaitlinbutg, Tennessee.
♥ Who has the worst temper? me, me, me. Dave is a peaceful sort. I am the sort that needs a peaceful sort.
♥ How many children do you want? We've got four and we think we are maxed out.
♥ Who does the cooking? That would be me. If it isn't already on a plate or boxed up, Dave thinks there is nothing to eat.
♥ Who is more social? As far as meeting new people, inviting people over, and chit-chatting that would be Dave. I love my friends. I'm just not so much into expanding my circle.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Are you kidding? Dave is a slob, so that leaves me the title of neat-freak though I'm not obsessive about it.
♥ Who is the most stubborn? (raising my hand)
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Dave. And he goes to bed later too!
♥ Where was your first date? "The Hub"- a German restaraunt near Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.
♥ Who has the bigger family? I have the most in my immediate family with 3 siblings. Dave has 1 sister. But when it comes to aunts, uncles, and cousins he's got a ton (that he actually knows and socializes with.)
♥ Do you get flowers often? It has been awhile...
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We like to travel to be with family sometimes, but we love to stay home and let family come to us!
♥ Who is more jealous? I think we might both be jealous of the computer. It is not allowed on dates.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Dave proposed (for the first time- poor Dave-) after knowing each other for two months. So I think that qualifies as getting serious quite quickly.
♥ Who eats more? We can both put it away.
♥ What do you do for a living? Dave is a loyal ARMY soldier who works as a surgical technician. I'm grateful to be a stay at home mom.
♥ Who does the laundry? (I'm raising both hands)
♥ Who’s better with the computer? I know my way around, but he is Mr. Please Fix It.
♥ Who drives when you are together? Either. As for long trips- he rules the road!
♥ What is "your" song? At our wedding we danced to Shania Twain's "From this Moment" just like everyone else who got married in 1998. We especially like Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's "It's Your Love." Perhaps we should claim something a little more up to date. :)
5 comments:
Awe!!!:)
I am so glad you got tagged... that was nice to learn more about the both of you!
Clair, what a fun eat to learn more about you & Dave!
First time to be tagged! I will work on it. Fun to read about you two!
Thanks for playing along, friend! I enjoyed learning a bit more about you and your sweetie. Hope you have a wonderful day:)
Post a Comment