Have you been thinking about putting a little more time and effort into your photography skills? Do you want to learn how to make the most of your camera? Would you love to be creatively inspired and share your progress with others? I invite you to check out Clickin' Moms by clicking on the icon below. If this looks like something you would like to participate in, please entered to win a ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP which normally costs $50. See what I mean about generous? (The only bit of fine print is that the winner must be a new member (not a current member) of Clickin' Moms.)

How to enter? First, leave me a comment for one entry. Want to double your chances of winning? Email me a fall themed photo taken by you(from THIS year- no digging in the archives.) Wanna triple your odds? Send me hot pink roses and chocolate covered caramels (real not virtual.) (Nah, don't do that, or I really will be tempted to write your name on an extremely large piece of paper that my one of my kids couldn't help but pull out of a hat. Then I'd feel guilty, and I'd confess to you about it, and then everytime you logged in to Clickin' Moms you would have this sickening feeling in your stomach because you knew your membership was all about a bribe, and... )
Just talk to me and send me a fall photo! Winner will be selected and posted on Monday, Nov 2! Good luck!
3 comments:
Helloooo over there! I would love to send you roses and chocolates. The roses would make it but the chocolates would not. Yum...I am sending you a picture right now! How fun is this? I love taking pictures:)
why have you never mentioned this website to me before?
I would love to join this site! I am sending you an autumn photo!
Post a Comment