Friday, March 20, 2009

Triple "D" Club


When Livvy was very little (about 2 or 3) she and Dave would say they were in the "Double D" Club. The D's stood for Daddy and Daughter. They would do stuff like hide under a blanket, excluding everyone else and claiming it was only for members of the Double D Club. I could have claimed rightful membership by bra size, but I let them have their fun.

Well, fast forward a couple more years and another D has joined the ranks. Dave, Olivia and Faith enjoyed a Daddy Daughter Dance put on by the Army Post's Family Housing. (At least I have something good to say about them now.)

I had so much fun picking out their party dresses and was so excited to find similar styles in purple and blue. I'm so thankful that my girls have such a wonderful father, and I bet they put on a real show when they did the "crazy dance."

These are the pictures we took before they left for the evening.





4 comments:

Melissa said...

How sweet! I was wondering who put on that dance...that's nice of Family housing :) Do ya think they're tying to suck up for some reason? I hear stories, haha! Those are adorable pictures! I wondered when I read the title what you were going to be talking about ;)

the wrath of khandrea said...

the bra size comment was too much. you kill me!!

the girls are going to treasure those pictures when they are older. awesome job mami!

Jhona O. said...

I love this post!!!! Great!!!! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS and BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES with their daddy. I think I have something in my eye...

The Griner Family: said...

Cute dresses and hair!! How fun for Dave!