
When it's bath time around here, all the kids beg to have Seth in with them. Must be something about the cute chubby rolls, that sweet four-toothed smile, or the bald head that is screaming for a bubbly hair-do.

This month has been all about food. Table food is becoming more and more appealing and baby food is being phased out. Of course cheerios have been a hit for awhile now but green beans and cinnamon rolls are new.






Is he crawling yet? No. Standing? No. Walking? Please don't ask. But he is kinda, sorta doing the Army crawl in between multiple rolls to get from here to there.
He's great at waving "hi" and "bye" and we're pretty sure he has said "hi" but we are waiting for clarification on this before writing it in the books. He also went through a little phase where he said "oooo- ooo- oo" when something didn't go his way.
So until the next Seth Update, we'll be debating on birthday party themes to have for this big, little guy! It's either Curious George, jungle animals, or dinosaurs. I'm leaning toward the later. So guess what it will proably be? Hee, hee.
5 comments:
That's so cute! I remember that Jane at that age would sit at the high chair and eat ALL DAY!!! Then when I weaned her and didn't fill up with milk AT ALL I realized I had been starving her!
I love the last photo! So precious. The monthly updates are wonderful- fun to see the changes and see how fast time goes by.
I love late walkers-keeps them a baby longer!!
I love baby rolls! so cute!
I love the last photo. (all are good but the blue is striking! He has great skin too.
I love his teeth! Madi just barely got her first one, but none of my kids get them very early. Don't worry about the walking, Kody was 16 months before he would venture out. Seth is such a cutie!
Post a Comment