Monday, April 2, 2012

The Way I View Happiness

It's time for another installment of "The Way I View ____"  I let this month's theme, happiness, float around in my mind for a very long time, contemplating questions like  "What makes me happy?"  "What does happiness look like?"  and "How do I know happiness when I see it?"    I kept going back to thoughts of a carefree childhood-- laughing, spinning perfectly too fast on a merry-go-round ride, swinging so high your feet almost touch the clouds, running barefoot while holding hands with your best friend.  Yes, the glee of a child at play without a care in the world is the epitome of happiness to me.  So I took my camera and walked with my little people and our dog out to a nearby field with hopes of catching the kids and pet happily running and playing together. While I did manage to get some keepers of the dog, this particular shot of my youngest two captured that carefree, childhood play that I had foremost in my mind. Here's to happiness...
I invite you to follow this happy circle of images created by my Clickin' Mom friends by visiting Natalia's blog next.

No comments: