How beautiful! I love the light captured in this image!!!!
What a beautiful shot. I love the light and airy feel that the back lighting gives you.
Beautiful! love the lighting!!
You have captured that beautiful light perfectly!
What a stunning capture of the light. Great shot.
So sweet!
Stunning light and capture!
very sweet
LOVE this photo! The sunflare makes her sweet profile just POP! Perfect capture!
Lovely light!
such a gorgeous photo Clair! PS. you won a copy of "Pockets of Happiness" from my giveaway last week! Congrats!! :) Shoot me an email and I'll get you in touch with the author Naomi Ellis.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
How beautiful! I love the light captured in this image!!!!
What a beautiful shot. I love the light and airy feel that the back lighting gives you.
Beautiful! love the lighting!!
You have captured that beautiful light perfectly!
What a stunning capture of the light. Great shot.
So sweet!
Stunning light and capture!
very sweet
LOVE this photo! The sunflare makes her sweet profile just POP! Perfect capture!
LOVE this photo! The sunflare makes her sweet profile just POP! Perfect capture!
Lovely light!
such a gorgeous photo Clair! PS. you won a copy of "Pockets of Happiness" from my giveaway last week! Congrats!! :) Shoot me an email and I'll get you in touch with the author Naomi Ellis.
Post a Comment