This makes me snicker when I walk into the laundry room. (That's a lot of snickering in one day!) I thought myself quite clever when I labeled the bin for socks without matches "lonely socks." I honestly intended it to be a place for socks of unique style and color.
But, how many of those socks truly don't have a mate in there somewhere? Subconciously, I must have known I wouldn't keep up with it, or why would I have used a bin twice the size of the one that holds spare lightbulbs?
And really... in such a massive pile, how lonely could a sock be? Maybe it is similar to feeling alone even when you are surrounded by people. Yeah, that's it.
2 comments:
it's a good thing the current trend is mismatched socks. think how stylish your kids will be.
My Elle buys socks that way. Who knows you may have a small fortune there. Lol
Post a Comment