Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happiness

Happiness is the theme for April's I Heart Faces Photo Challenge. While contemplating this same theme for a personal photography project (which I'm recording on my photography blogsite,) I kept going back to thoughts of a carefree childhood– laughing, spinning perfectly too fast on a merry-go-round ride, swinging so high your feet almost touch the clouds, running barefoot while holding hands with your best friend. Yes, the glee of a child at play without a care in the world is the epitome of happiness to me.




So I took my camera and walked with my little people and our dog out to a nearby field with hopes of catching the kids and pet happily running and playing together. While I did manage to get some keepers of the dog, this particular shot of my youngest two captured that carefree, childhood play that I had foremost in my mind.

Share your own photo of happiness here. :)

Photo Challenge Submission

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes yes yes!!

I have a black and white photo contest every week on my blog! If you are interested, you should check it out and enter!

http://likeChristmaseveryday.com

Jackie said...

too fun, very cute!

Natalia said...

sweet moment :)