
Lasagna anyone? Seth turns 10 months old today! So wild to think that we will be having a birthday party for him soon. Gee, I better start planning.
This past month has been lots of fun. Seth has a couple of new tricks- waving and sticking out his tongue (both of which I don't have pictures for yet!) When he hears someone say "hi" or "bye" he does a little wave, usually to himself. And it was just a couple of days ago that he seemed to discover his tongue.
Still no crawling, but lots of rolling. I'm sure that at his size, rolling from place to place is both cushy and efficient.
Though he's not getting around much, he has managed to get into a little mischief- starting with emptying a kleenex box and then wet wipes (which, by the way, he loves to chew.)


Seth is most comfortable in size 18 month clothes. (Note that the pants are rolled up about 4 inches. :) )

His favorite toys are my cell phone and shoes- especially shoes with laces.

Seth has taken a couple of baths in the kitchen sink though he's just about too big for it.

And he's a great playmate. "Love you, Big Boy!"

3 comments:
that lasagna picture is so disgusting, and yet, so unbelievably adorable! i can't count the number of pictures i have of my babies with yogurt or some other mushy food smeared all over themselves. why is it so cute???? becaue really, it's sick. would you find it cute if i sent you a picture of myself with lasagna rubbed into my pores? you may just gag. and yet... the baby... lovn it.
Oh mylanta!!!! What a fun picture. Ha ha Andrea...I had to wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes! Clair, I love the updates you do on your kids...so sweet! I can't believe he'll be one soon. The time is a-flyin'!!
His eyes are totally gorgeous! What a beautiful boy!
Post a Comment