Hope you are all warm and snuggly and enjoying some bird and pumpkin pie. We still have a couple days before our feast when we go to my parents in Missouri. We will celebrate on Saturday. As for today, the kids and I are at home doing things like cleaning, watching the Thanksgiving Day parade, making a turkey race board game, making chocolate chip cookies, and ELFing ourselves. We miss Dave who is working today so that we can have a few days to travel and visit in Missouri.
You will either love or hate our elf movie. I know last year I saw one too many. Maybe you are not sick of these just yet.
Blessings to all!
2 comments:
super cute hope you had a great day and hope you have a great trip to MO!
Oh my gosh, that is too funny! You just might see it on my blog one of these days. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving dinner with the family.
Post a Comment