So after the camping excursion we got unpacked and repacked to take off for Windsor to be with family.
In Dave's words, this is how the next couple of days went...
Wednesday, Off to 314! STL here we come! Got off about noonish, made it to the hotel by 5 (Drury inns and suites are the total bomb!). Walked to the stadium, seats were right inside the left field entrance. Totally awesome. Listened to game 1 on the drive up. They lost 6-8, but coming back after being down 6-0 after the third, could've been worse. Game time. A bit chilly (vendors were bringing hot cocoa around!). Kids actually made it through the entire game. 5-3 good guys.

Thursday, travel day to Windsor. A quick dip in the pool before check out, a stop @ incredible pizza, and got to see Paul win a go cart race after starting at the back of the pack. Faith was able to ride by herself (these kids better stop growing up!)and Livvy had fun.
The three musketeers also did bumper cars, and Seth finished out the cards in the toddler area. Only took us about 4 hours to make it to Grandparents Griners (has been a 6hr. trip heretofore.
Friday, chillin, kids had dental appointments w/grandpa, we went paddleboating, and are now digesting a spaghetti dinner that'll have me rolling as opposed to walking for the next few hours. Saw 5 deer bounding around the back and a turkey pecking off in the distance.


Saturday, The Griner house will about double in population as Andy and Co. come down for Easter celebrations.
And an eventful Saturday it was! As previously mentioned in Seth's birthday post,
we met Janet and her children uptown for the Easter parade.







At the park we met the Easter Bunny and did an egg hunt.



Then it was party time with Andy and Sara and crew, followed by an egg hunt and Grandma and Papa G's. I will let the pictures do the talking...





















I told myself before our trip that I was going to get a photo of my mom and dad together this time. But, did I? No! Darn. Hope I remember next time. We had a wonderful visit with all our Missouri family and a nice Easter Sunday at church before we headed home on Monday.
3 comments:
Wow you have such an eye for photography. You should start a business... oh wait.
It was great seeing you guys! I love your pictures and am glad to see the Shriner's made it in to several pictures. Can't get over how much Andy's litle boy looks like him. All the kids are so cute!
I had a BAD HAIR DAY!
Post a Comment