
This photo is my best friend, Janet, and her littlest. We are sitting on the side of the street in our hometown for a parade. You can see me in her glasses taking the shot and holding Faith down out of the way. Ha. You can also see a barren street- this means we were waiting for the 10 minute (that might be stretching it) procession to turn around and make its way back. LOL. It was a simple joy to be with her again. We have maintained our friendship over many miles for many years, and I am so grateful for that! We love reliving past antics- of which Janet remembers EVERYTHING! Janet can get me laughing no matter what the situation, and I can always count on her to be on my side (you know those times when only a special friend can see your exact point of view and make you feel better about whatever dumb thing you did.)
And I'm sneaking in another "simple thing" from the week before. This rainbow had my whole family outside marveling...

Blessings abound.

1 comment:
Hey, I saw the rainboe first! ><
O
Post a Comment