Sunday, April 17, 2011

Simple Things Sunday {23}



If you know me well, you have probably learned how much I detest the job of Tooth Fairy mostly becuase I'm horrible at it. But, hooray! I have been replaced by an 11 year old big sister who is much more competent! (Thank you, Livvy!) Faith lost TWO teeth this week and her smile looks a bit like a checkerboard. :)

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I once failed my tooth fairy duties for two teeth. The child got some guilt money on the next one out :) I really like your capture and the memory it gives you!

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

Two teeth in one week! Wow!

I love how she spelled 'fairy". Precious!

Jan B said...

Ha. That's cute. :)

Allison Nicole said...

Hello! I'm not that great at the tooth fairy thing either, I've forgotten numerous times! That's a good idea, I'll have to put my 13 yr. old in charge! LOL I'm over from the simple things & am now a follower! Would love for you to come by mine when you get a chance! Allison @ leomommyof4.blogspot.com :)

Unknown said...

So so sweet! and I love your photography!

Lesa said...

I wish I'd thought of that :)

New to your blog, hello!