
We've got a "student of the month" in the house! Faith was chose from her class to be spotlighted this month and she was given a poster to complete about herself. I thought it was funny that it turned out to be a lot about cats and dogs. She does love our pets!

The poster says...
I am 6 years old.
My favorite animal is cats.
My favorite color is blue-violet. (She copied this straight off the crayon she was using.)
My favorite food is peaches.
The swimming pool is my favorite place to be.
When I grow up, I want to be a veterinarian.
My favorite thing to do is play with my dog.
If I had one wish, I would wish for 4 cats.

She originally had written "3" cats but while drawing decided she wanted to turn the bunch into the Aristocats, so she changed the number to "4."

(No cats or dogs allowed in the pool!)

Congratulations, sweet and loving Faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment