
This week my little ones' silliness made me smile multiple times. After a long day Dave and I sat downstairs hoping that the bedtime routine was truly behind us. But low, down ran Faith and Seth for one more laugh. Hmmm... Faith in a size 2T pajamas and Seth in girls 7/8? Sigh... I had to laugh. I had to get a picture. What I really like about this is how I know that when they are older, this picture will be a reminder of fond sibling teamwork.
I know I tell a lot of stories about Seth, and here are two more. (Afterall, he IS my daytime pal while the rest of the family is off to work or school.)
On Friday, every time I came across some sort of mischief and asked Seth about it, he grinned and said "Pichu!" I guess was hus round-about way of saying "guilty as charged," because the big kids have convinced their little brother that he IS "Pichu" who (as far as I understand it) is the evolutionary phase before Pikachu comes to being.

Seth also surprised me by setting up a little "spot on the beach" in the piano room. Not sure where he got this from (okay...I guess the answer is always "tv") since we have never gone to the beach with him, but he layed out a blanket and pillow and set up his umbrella to shade him from the not very harsh spring sunshine coming through the window. :)


4 comments:
Sweet photos. Love the mischief making little ones! Great capture and story :)
Your kids are so cute!
Oh, so cute. Do you feel like you'll be sad when all your kids are in school? I would miss that little playmate!
When A & S get caught they say, "Dooteedoteedoo" as they tap their ten fingers together and roll their eyes skyward. VERY sly...Glad to see that Seth is trackin!
Post a Comment