
It's been a week of snow and sickness, but my heart lit up when I picked up my wedding ring after getting it repaired. Oh, it sparkled like the day it was bought! I clearly remember Dave and I going together (over 12 years ago) to pick out the wrap that would be the wedding band. After a hassle with the credit card that nearly had me in tears, Dave and I sat in his Chevy S-10 and he cheered me up by putting it on my finger and encouraging me to watch it sparkle in the light. It was a beauty, and it was perfect. Still is. <3 I'm so grateful for what it represents.

3 comments:
It really is a beautiful ring, but even more so for what it means to you. :-)
your ring is so lovely.
Gorgeous shot! LOVE the awesome boarder!
Post a Comment