
Paul celebrated the big 1-0 at the end of January. We decided to break away from the traditional bowling party. (Seriously, I think Paul has had one every year since he was 5.) Paul chose to have a few friends stay the night, and we did typical 10 year old boy birthday party things like...
eat pizza

open presents (a bb gun? really, Dave?)



play games



play video games (I believe everyone brought a Nintendo DS.)

watch a movie (Despicable Me)


Here's a pictoral run down of the guest list, starting with the guest of honor...








I figured boys wouldn't be as giggly and sleepless as girls. Wrong! At about 3 am Faith came into my room and told me she couldn't sleep because the boys were being so loud. Apparently, the boys had gone to bed about 11pm but were back up playing the wii! I spent the next 1 1/2 hours trying to get them settled down. Sigh...
One would think the boys might sleep in after all that but they were raring to go by 7am. I think the promise of the pinata that morning gave them too much to look forward to. (At pinata breaking time I was taking a little nap and Dave took them out into the windy cold. I only got the aftermath on camera.)

A few days later, Paul received his Bear award in Cub Scouts. So Congrats and Happy Birthday to Paul!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!
Although it was great to see Paul and his accomplishments/party I could not help but zoom in on Seth's Dora boots! Crazy kid!!!
Post a Comment