That was super cute Clair!!! I love his little pouty lips and his enthusiasm for Buzz! I gave you one of the Versatile Blogger award on my blog:) Have a fantastic weekend!
So cute- I have never heard that song before!
I love it... I have never heard that song before either... think you should do a blog and post the words... and actions :) He is too cute!
What a cutie! I'm so glad he's home and healthy. Now, I just hope that cast isn't too much a nightmare for either of you! I need a picture of him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was super cute Clair!!! I love his little pouty lips and his enthusiasm for Buzz!
I gave you one of the Versatile Blogger award on my blog:)
Have a fantastic weekend!
So cute- I have never heard that song before!
I love it... I have never heard that song before either... think you should do a blog and post the words... and actions :) He is too cute!
What a cutie! I'm so glad he's home and healthy. Now, I just hope that cast isn't too much a nightmare for either of you! I need a picture of him!
Post a Comment