Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Girl and Her Daddy

While waiting for lunch to be served, I just had to entertain myself by taking pictures while the rest of the fam was otherwise occupied in the game room. Paul immediately tattle-tailed on Faith because she was messing with the chalk cube from the pool table. Light bulb moment! I thought, "Chalk! Perhaps I will have an entry for this week's I Heart Faces theme..."



Get chalkin'.


More from our little retreat soon...

11 comments:

Jaynee said...

I really like this idea for "chalk" photos!

carlotta cisternas said...

This is so sweet! Love it.

MPE by Irela said...

Super cute and fun photo....love the missing front teeth.... :)

Stephanie Robb Photography said...

Awesome idea! Creative to use pool chalk!

Cat said...

That's a great take on the theme! And this would be a great billiard room enlargement!

sdgphoto said...

How clever! Love this picture!

Helen said...

Love this take on chalk!

Unknown said...

Great take on the theme! Nice capture. :)

stacey said...

I soooooo love this! Love the daughter/father thing and also love the different use for the chalk. Love!!

Jhona O. said...

Very clever! Great photo!

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

Beautiful photo!