
This morning after waking up still feeling tired and not looking forward to all the tasks that needed to be performed in order to get the family out the door to church, I was grateful for the fresh morning air and sunshine that greeted me when I opened the back door. Heavenly Father is always mindful of us, and I am constantly reminded of that through the simple beauties of nature.

2 comments:
oh...I love your photo!! and I love that frame - you HAVE to tell me where it's from! :) Boy do I hear you on trying to get everyone out the door for church on sundays...definately not my favorite. I'm so excited to have you joining me in this little photo challenge, it's going to be so fun. Can't wait to see what you capture next week! :) Rebecca
what is that picture? i love it. it reminds me of a stained glass.
Post a Comment